MITRE SPORTS LTD (the "PROMIOTER")
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the MITRE SPORTS LTD International Women’s Day Competition (the “Competition”). By the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
The Competition opens at 17:00 on 08.03.22 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 21:00 on 13.03.22 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: (1) comment on the competition post tagging a friend, (2) both entrant and tagged friend follow Mitre Instagram handle and This Fan Girl Instagram handle, and tag their favourite women’s team on Mitre’s channel.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 11.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be one (1) winner (the “Winners” The prizes are as follows:
5 x WSL Delta Max Match Balls (size 5) (the “Prize”)
5 x Training balls (size 5) (the “Prize”)
1 x Ball Bag (the “Prize”)
1 x set of water bottles (the “Prize”)
1 x Ball Pump (the “Prize”)
6. The Winner(s) of the Prize(s) will be selected on 14th March 2022 by Mitre from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner(s) will be selected based on random selection. Each Winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within 48 hours of the Competition Closing Date. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.