Limited Edition Ultimax Competition TERMS AND CONDITION
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Limited Edition Ultimax competition. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition opens at 14:00 on 16.11.2022 and closes at 00:00 on 23.11.2022. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The competition is open to person(s) aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The prize draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the competition, entrants must: (1) comment on the post, tagging a friend’s Instagram handle (2) Ensure that both the entrant(s) and friend tagged are both following @mitresports and @prodirectsoccer on Instagram
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The information provided will only be used for purposes as detailed in clause 10.
Entrants agree that proof of submitting their Entry shall not be proof of the Promoter’s receipt of any Entry.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be 1 first place winner (the “Winner”). The prizes are as follows:
Winner receives 1 x Limited Edition Ultimax ball signed by Tyrone Mings (the “Prize”)
6. The Winner of the Prize will be selected on 24th November 2022 by Mitre from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner will be selected based on random selection. The Winner will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within 24 hours of the prize draw Closing Date. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
7. The Winner agree(s) to take part in post-competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
8. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. Once the Prize has been administered, the Promoter shall seek permission from the Winner to share the Winner’s name and social media handle on its Instagram account.
10. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the competition. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the competition.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the competition at its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter’s registered office is at Mitre Sports Ltd, Pentland Brands, Squires Lane, Finchley, London N3 4QL
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
14. By entering this entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this prize draw, and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
[MITRE SPORTS LTD © . All rights reserved.