These Terms and Conditions apply to the Mitre Sports International Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Prize Draw opens at 07:00:00 on 01.12.2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 19:00:00 on 07.12.2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per club. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Prize Draw is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, and have successfully registered their club in the Mitre United scheme (www.mitre.com/mitreunited). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever or due to the failure of the entrant to complete all requested information required for entry. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants must: (1) successfully register their football club in the Mitre United scheme – at www.mitre.com/mitreunited - and complete all requested registration information correctly; and (2) fully complete the entry form at https://www.mitre.com/mitreunited-efl-i214 - including submission of your club’s name, email address and individual # reference (which will have been provided to you upon registration to the Mitre United scheme).
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
- There will be four (4) first prize winners and ten (10) second prize winners (collectively, the “Winners”). The prizes are as follows:
First Prize: 2 x Tickets to a Sky Bet English Football League (EFL) home game of your choice subject to and in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
Second Prize: 1 x one hour free session at a Powerleague pitch of your choice (list of locations available at https://www.powerleague.co.uk/). Travel and expenses are not included.
(collectively, the “Prizes”)
- Each First Prize Winner must inform the Promoter of the home team they wish to watch and then select the home game they wish to attend together with the name of their guest and any wheelchair or similar access needs the First Prize Winner or their selected guest require. First Prize tickets will be in the home end of the selected game. Tickets cannot be delivered and must be collected from the stadium where the Sky Bet EFL game is being played. The Promoter will advise the Winner
of where the tickets can be collected from prior to the match. Tickets are subject to availability. Travel and expenses are not included.
THE PRIZE IS FOR HOME TEAM TICKETS AND ELIGIBLE SUPPORTERS OF THAT TEAM ONLY. AWAY TEAM TICKETS AND TICKETS FOR SUPPORTERS OF THE AWAY TEAM ARE NOT AVAILABLE. TICKETS ARE LOCATED IN THE HOME SUPPORTER STANDS.
Each First Prize Winner must comply with any third party terms and conditions that form part of the First Prize including, without limitation, Standard Ticketing Terms and Conditions of the EFL and the team of the home game the First Prize Winner has selected to attend (available on the team in question’s website) along with the Stadium Ground Regulations. EFL Ground Regulations can be found here: https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations-2017-18-efl---final.pdf.
Winners are responsible for their own behaviour and the behaviour of their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
This is not a Prize Draw of the EFL, any club or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to First Prize Winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies related to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
The club selected by the First Prize Winner will check the name of the First Prize Winner and their guest against the club database for Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the First Prize from any First Prize Winner found to be a security risk against these databases.
Under no circumstances can the First Prize be transferred or sold to any third party. Name changes are not permitted.
- The draw will be made on by an independent person selected by Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make The Promoter aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- The Winner(s) for the Prizes will be drawn on 11.12.2017 at random from all entries received. Each Winner will be contacted by email by 12.12.2017. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 19.12.2017. If the Winner(s) cannot be contacted by either telephone or email by 19.12.2017 the Promoter reserves the right to select another
winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found. Once Winners of the Second Prize have provided confirmation by email, the Promoter will provide a voucher via email with a unique code and instructions to book their Powerleague session. The voucher will be valid until 15.01.2018 only. If the Second Prize Winner has not booked their Powerleague session by this date they will not be able to claim their Second Prize.
- The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- The Winners’ names and county will be made available after 25.01.2018 on www.mitre.com or to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked MITRE UNITED COMPETITION OCTOBER to: FAO Marketing Team, Mitre Sports, Lakeside, Squires Lane, Finchley, N3 2QL.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Prize Draw. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Prize Draw. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting your personal information when entering the Prize Draw, you agree the Promoter may disclose that information to the Event Organiser and the relevant football club for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Mitre Sports International, whose registered office is at Pentland Brands, Lakeside, Squires Lane, Finchley, N3 2QL
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize(s).
- By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© Mitre Sports International 2017. All rights reserved.