MITRE SPORTS INTERNATIONAL (the “PROMOTER”)
SPFL SIGNED BALL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Competition opens at 08:00:00 on 06.11.2017 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 13:00:00 on 24.11.2017 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Competition is open to persons aged eighteen (18) or over, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Ireland and Channel Islands. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must: visit the competition URL www.mitre.com/spfl-competition-2017 and fill out the form including name, contact details and team they support.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
5. There will be twelve (12) first place winners (collectively, the “Winners”). The prize is as follows:
1 x Signed Premiership Club Football
6. The draw will be made on by an independent person selected by Promoter and such person and the Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Winners for the Prizes will be selected on 27.11.2017 from all entries received. The Winners will be selected based on a random draw. Each Winner will be contacted by telephone and email by 28.11.2017. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 04.12.2017. If the Winners cannot be cannot be contacted by either telephone or email by 04.12.2017 The Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
8. The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
9. The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
10. The Winners’ names and county will be made available after 12.12.2017 on www.mitre.com or to those sending a stamped addressed envelope marked HOME FOR XMAS COMPETITION to : FAO Marketing Team, Mitre Sports, Pentland Brands, Squires Lane, N3 2QL
11. Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms and Conditions or as separately accepted by you. We may share the information you provide with companies who form part of our group of companies and, in certain circumstances, with entities engaged by us, in order to administer the Competition. This means that the information you provide us may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to various countries. This information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have a different data protection regime than the country in which you reside. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to such transfer, processing and storage of your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
13. The Promoter of this Competition is Mitre Sports International, Pentland Brands, Squires Lane, N3 2QL
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
15. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mitre Sports International © 2017. All rights reserved.